Juz learn how to spell 'hectic' from Jiayi.. juz look thru my Dictionary.. This is wad it says
Hectic adjective busy and confused; excited, feverish.
hm.. Kind of stress with the unfinished sch work.. But reallie appreciate how God has arrange my timetable out for me.. ^^ Well I have 7 PBL (problem-based learning ) subject, then six of them have assignment to complete.. wad I have to do, is to research on certain topic and to teach to either group or class, depends on the subject requirement.. So evryday was like rushing here and there.. Honesty, this is the first time I get excited when going home from sch.. why? Coz excited to go home do my assignment lor.. Not because it is fun , but I reallie wanna get over evrything..
Juz finish one of the subject and 5 more to go.. One more by tomorrow, 2 more by next week and 2 more after term test!! YEAH!! Well the weightage of interview, teaching and project is 10%,15% and 20% , so if I mess up with it.. Well I would have a hard time for the rest of the semester..
Due to shortening of semester, this semester will end 1st MAy and starts around mid-of late June.. why I worried? Coz I might miss the ChUrcH caMP!!! And term test is 2 weeks away!~ most of the people simply dose off during lecture even lab, coz evryone is reallie lack of slp..
Today saw my sec sch frenz in TP. He flew over from Africa juz to give us a visit during Chinese New yr, but didn't get to see him... but I reallie kind of surprise to see him!~ actually I was having 10 minutes break but I plan to have my lunch, I purposely delay my lunch until 3pm so tat I won't be hungry at nite ( go nexus for sumthing).. okie out of point.. So was.. Eating with him & another sec sch mate.. reallie miss my sec sch frenz.. haha.. Later waking up at 4am then taking cab to airport to send him off!! haha..
After sch straight away take bus to NExus ( bus cheaper), but then couldn't resist so I went to eat with Ethan (~$~).. Ethan is reallie a funny guy! (shan't reveal~ !) haha..
Today having Sunday practice (adult group), I reallie wanna sit thru both.. but I went to Sunday practice instead (Ethan was like" go lor go lor.. dun come back" <= in a joking way lah.. ) anyway saturday i come eariler oso can see their morning practice... =)
Oops, i written a lot today.. !!! Quite a few pple comment i bit crazy todae and hyper active.. hehe.. well..... SMILE!! coz God love U! P.S. -- tired sia, no more chakra, use up liao...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment